AUTOMATIC SIX-SPINDLE DOUBLE END MITER SAW WITH MOULDING HEAD
- Rapid processing on automatic mode increases capacity.
- The vertical spindle is installed on both the upper and lower sawblades to trim raw edges. To cutting tenons and mortises is at one time.
- The precision linear guideways are used on the front and rear slideways. The processing is precise and smooth.
- Control panel can be operated with one or two hands for novice or skilled operators to operate and with the high security.
- Double chains run synchronously ensuring accurate squares of cut.
- Specially designed automatic workpiece retraction eliminates jamming problems. Suitable for general tenon and par guest machining.
- Independent control box can moved to any operation position as desired.
- Top and side clamps hold workpieces firmly.
|Number of rails||2||2||2|
|Width of cut||280-1200MM||350-1800MM||350-2440MM|
|length of cut||540MM||540MM||540MM|
|Molding spindle dia.||25.4or30MM||25.4or30MM||25.4or30MM|
|Length of cutter||80or100MM||80or100MM||80or100MM|
|Molding spindle motor and speed||3HPX2, 7000RPM||3HPX2, 7000RPM||3HPX2, 7000RPM|
|Sawblaade and molding spindle tilt||360°||360°||360°|
|Packing dimensions(rail dismantled)||2300X1100X1600MM||2900X1100X1600MM||3500X1100X1600MM|