PC-D: Woodworking Drilling Machine
DOUBLE END BORING M/C.(V&H)
- The machine base is manufactured from high quality cast iron. (FC 25-30)
- Suitable for vertical and horizontal operations.
- 2 boring heads are used for vertical & horizontal drilling & boring.
- Spindle accommodates a single tool chuck or multiple-tool boring head.
- 2 boring heads are used on 360-degree rotation operation for angular drilling.
- Pneumatic operation.
|Head in line max. distance between drills||2600mm|
|Head in line min. distance between drills||280mm|
|Head at parallel max. distance between drills||2100mm|
|Head at parallel min. distance between drills||300mm|
|Vertical spindle travel||80mm|
|Vertical boring stroke travel||60mm|
|Horizontal spindle travel||100mm|
|Max. spindle to table distance||60mm|
|Air Pressure (Horizonfal)||5.6kg/cm2|