PC-C: Planer Sander
MULTIPLE RIP SAW
- Constructed with double saw spindles that are fitted with multiple sawblades. After cutting, the wood material feeds into groove guide to ensure high cutting accuracy.
- The feed rollers are pneumatic loaded combined with a gear reducer, providing powerful synchronized feeding effect.
- Multiple upper and lower driver rollers makes feeding system powerful and smoothly.
- Powered elevation of feed rollers provides convenient and fast adjustment.
- The table is manufactured from ductile cast iron, vacuum heat-treated, precision ground and hard chrome plated for maximum wear resistance.
- The saw spindles feature overload protection. In the event an overload occurs, the feed motor stops first then the saw spindle motor stops for safety.
- Air blast cooling device equipped on the saw spindle eliminates overheating problems for the sawblade.
|Max. workpiece thickness||126mm|
|Spindle diameter||40mm (50mm Optional)|
|Front bottom spindle motor (B1)||5HP|
|Right sawblade spindle motor (R1)||20HP|
|Left sawblade spindle motor (L1)||20HP|
|Feed speed||1.5~18 M/min|
|Rev. speed of sawblade||3800-4200 R.P.M.|
|N.W. / G.W.||2500 / 3200 kgs|