PC-D: Wood Borer
STRAIGHT LINE BORING MACHINE
- The machine is constructed of single line horizontal boring unit.
- The boring unit can be changed from horizontal to vertical drilling by pneumatic setting.
- The boring unit can be tilted manually for angular drilling.
- Entire boring cycle can be fast and conveniently accomplished by pressing on the foot switch.
- Drill feed speed can be conveniently adjusted on control panel.
- Standard furnished with 27-spindle boring head (HS-27T) , or 35-spindle boring head (HS-35T).
- Two fences provide convenient positioning of the workpiece.
- Mechanical digital readouts are provided for such boring unit, providing accurate adjustment.
- The speed stabilizer is available providing smooth feeding against the workpiece.
- The depth of drilling is controlled by six boring depths selector.
- Fences: Two fences are provided or drilling small and big panels. *Two fences are provided for drilling small 4 adjustable stoppers for repetitive drilling operations.
- Quickly chucks provide confide convenient fitting and dismantling for boring bits. Standard attached with 1/3 pcs.
|Max. distance between center||32mm||32mm||32mm|
|Number of spindle per boring head||21||27||35|
|Max. drilling depth||75mm||75mm||75mm|
|Boring head adjustment||0°~90°||0°~90°||0°~90°|
|Table size||872 x 490mm||1070 x 490mm||1325 x 490mm|
|Motor||2.5HP||2.5HP||2.5HP x 2|
|MACHINE SIZE||968 x 820 x 1220mm||1220 x 820 x 1370mm||1470 x 820 x 1250mm|
|PACKING SIZE||1143 x 889 x 1372mm||1270 x 889 x 1372mm||1550 x 889 x 1372mm|