PC-A: Band Saw Machine
Heavy Duty Wood Cutting Band Saw
- Rugged sheet steel construction, braced for max. rigidity.
- Precision ground cast iron, rib reinforced. Rear table support may be leveling adjusted. Fixed table without tilting.
- The blade is completely guarded, only the operating portion is exposed for max. operator safety. Blade guard can be swung out when not in use.
- Top and bottom blade guides are ball bearing. Top guide with ball bearing backup supported.
- Made of cast iron, dynamically balanced for smooth cutting, and fitted with rubber tire as standard equipment. Wheels mounted in precision ball bearings.
- 4” diameter outlet, supplied as standard equipment.
- Provide continuous cleaning action that greatly lengthens tire life.
|Blade to column||23-5/8"(600mm)|
|Maximum work thickness||15-3/4"(400mm)|
|Table size (LxW)||28" x 23-5/8" (710 x 600mm)|
|Table in front of blade||240mm|
|Table tilt||not available|
|Table height from floor||32-1/2"|
|Blade width||1/2", 3/4", 1", 1 1/2", 2"|
|Motor HP||2 HP|
|(3 HP, 5 HP OPT.)|
|Packing diamensions(LxWxH)||860 x 1160 x 2160mm|