PC-F: Tenoner Machine
DOUBLE END RECTANGULAR TENONER
- Equipped with a PLC control combined with touch sensing screen for user friendly operation.
- Fully automatic tenoning operation greatly upgrades production output.
- Cutting tenons at both ends simultaneously for greatly increasing efficiency and productivity.
- Designed for producing rectangular and cylindrical tenons.
- The machine is suitable for producing horizontal, vertical and mitered tenons.
- Cutter feed speed is controlled by frequency inverter, allowing for variable speed change.
- Equipped with an workpiece magazine for fully automatic operation.
- Workpiece feed slideways are equipped with precision linear motion guides, ensuring fast and stable feed motions.
|Length of cut||180-1500 mm||180-2000 mm|
|Spindle speed||9000 R.P.M.||9000 R.P.M.|
|Maximum tenon width||100+2R mm||100+2R mm|
|Maximum tenon depth||40 mm||40 mm|
|Minimum tenon depth||10 mm||10 mm|
|Maximum tenon thickness||30 mm||30 mm|
|Cutter drive motor||3 Kw x 2 (4 HP x 2)||3 Kw x 2 (4 HP x 2)|
|Rotation motor||0.75 Kw x 2 (1 HP x 2)||0.75 Kw x 2 (1 HP x 2)|
|Head position adjustment motor||1 Kw (1.5 HP)||1 Kw (1.5 HP)|
|Total horsepower||8.6 kw (11.5 HP)||8.6 kw (11.5 HP)|
|Working air pressure||6 kg/cm²||6 kg/cm²|
|Dust hood outlet diameter||Ø60 mm x 2 / Ø100 mm x 2||Ø60 mm x 2 / Ø100 mm x 2|
|Net weight / Gross weight||2460 kg / 2915 kg||2680 kg / 3155 kg|
|Machine dimensions||3350 x 2000 x 1900 mm||3850 x 2000 x 1900 mm|
|Packing dimensions||3470 x 2000 x 2000 mm||4000 x 2000 x 2000 mm|