SEMI-OPTIMIZING CUT-OFF SAW
- It is the most suitable cutting machine for finger jointing materials.
- PC-B912 is the Advanced Edition and strengthens the structure of the saw table.
- According to the length after removing the defect, the longest size is set up to cut.
- Using the original program compatibility, the remaining material is long enough to be reused.
- Touch screen operation with icon ICON guidance is easy for operator to identify and operate.
- The controller controls 4 axes, has high-speed calculation, and can optimize the maximum size of cutting for up to 20 groups of sizes.
- Using USB connection can make the program software upgrade and troubleshooting.
- With the use of USB connection, It is possible to upgrade program software and conduct trouble shooting.
- The Mitsubishi servo motor drives the feeding system, which has high-speed response, high torque and perfect protection.
- The machine is designed with 7sets of top and bottom pressure rollers which enable the machine to fully exhibit its exceptional stability especially when cutting bent wood.
- (Optional) Saw cutting can be driven by servo motor, which is more efficient than pneumatic type without air pressure consumption.
|Feed motor||3.5 Kw|
|Saw spindle speed 50 HZ||4000 r.p.m.|
|Saw spindle speed 60 HZ||4100 r.p.m.|
|Feed speed||15~150 M/min|
|Circular saw diameter||ø455mm or ø505mm|
|Saw spindle diameter||ø40mm|
|Height of bed (H)||900mm|
|Mini. cutting size (L×W×H)||300×30×10mm|
|Cutting accuracy (for material length upt to 1m)||±1mm|
|Cutting accuracy (for material length upt to 3m)||±2mm|
|Air pressure||7~9 kg/cm2|